Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our New Favorite Place


We went to McKinney again the other day, it looks like it's becoming one of our favorite places. That's just fine with me, I've always loved McKinney.


If McKinney is becoming one of our favorite places, then The Pantry is becoming one of our favorite restaurants. I think I'm in love with the Italian Grilled Cheese.


Look at it. It's beautiful. And satisfies my three basic cravings: Cheese, tomatoes and bread(these cravings also encompass most pasta and pizzas.)


Grandma got a quiche, which looked pretty tasty, but there's no way I'm passing up the grilled cheese.


Dad got a Chicken Pesto Pasta dish, which looked so delicious that I had to mooch a little off of him. It tasted as good as it looked(I need to stop...I'm getting hungry talking about all this...).







Look! It has braces! ahahaha! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment