Friday, August 27, 2010

Dickie's Barbeque Pit


We tried another barbeque place the other day. This one was called Dickie's, and yes, it has a drive-through. I feel a "You know you're in Texas when..." coming on...

You know you're in Texas when you can get barbeque from a drive-through.( I feel this says something about the human condition, but I'm not sure what...)


Dickie's offers a lot of coupons, and is cheaper to eat at than Spring Creek Barbeque, where we went with Grace's family. But I think I'd still rather pay more and go the Spring Creek Barbeque. It's not that Dickie's was bad, it wasn't, but Spring Creek Barbeque was just so much better.


Final Reveiw Spring Creek Barbeque Vs. Dickie's
Better Price? Dickie's
Better beef? Spring Creek.
Better chicken? Dickie's
Better pork? Spring Creek.
Better sauce? Spring Creek.
Better bread? Spring Creek
Cheesier Mac'n'Cheese(Yes, I DO count this as a valid criteria.)? Spring Creek.
Cuter Workers? Spring Creek.
Free dessert? Dickie's


The Ruling:
Spring Creek Wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment