Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lucky Mall Trip

Mom and I went to the mall the other day, and I think it was one of the luckiest shopping trips I've ever had.



We started out by stopping at JoAnn's so Mom could buy a cutting table for the sewing room. I found some yarn I'd been eyeing, and there were only 4 balls of it left. So I figured I should get some before they ran out. I had a coupon so it was still going to be a deal. But when the lady rang it up, she said that it was on clearance for $2, which was way cheaper than it would have been with a coupon!


Then we went to the actual mall part of the mall. I was looking for clothes to wear to a job interveiw. I've never actually shopped in the Anne Taylor Loft, but I like looking at their stuff, so I went in. On the clearance rack there was a skirt, in my size, for $9.88. I tried it on and I liked it, but I wasn't sure, so I had them hold it for me.


We kept shopping and I didn't find anything better than that skirt(except for a $3 shirt at Charlotte Russe), so I went back to buy it. Then, when the lady rang it up she said, "Oh, we were going to mark this down again but never got to it. It's actually $4.88." Twice in one day I had picked out deals and not even known it! And the best part...the original price of the skirt was $60! and I got it for $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment