Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Girl Time


Yay!! Shopping Day! Mom and I both had the day off today, so we decided to go shopping! I think we needed it.


Ack! I was getting rained on. It rained a lot today. But it didn't matter to us, because we were in a mall. (Oh wait, I just remembered, there was a tornado warning for our county I think. Nothing serious. Just a warning.)


Drinking chai tea to keep our strength up...


Okay, this mall has an ice rink(and a movie theater, and about five department stores...).That means this mall is too big.


Yum! Sbarro's Pizza. I love pizza...


Mom got a quiche.


And cookies for dessert!

We each bought a few shirts, but I haven't taken pictures of those yet, so if I ever do, I'll show them to you.

1 comment:

  1. Paradise Bakery! That's where Stephen used to work when he lived in Indiana! He used to bring home big bags of chocolate chip cookies at night after work or they would have to throw them away. :) Yummy. Super cute pictures of your mom. Tell her I like her new haircut

    ReplyDelete