Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chai Spice Cookies

Finally, I got around to making this recipe. I ripped it out of a Better Homes and Gardens magazine from December 2008. It's cookies with chai tea in them. Yum!


You just empty two tea bags into the mix, and add some pumpkin pie spice, and it makes sort of a lighter, more mellow gingerbread cookie.


I think they're really tasty, though they taste a bit too flour-ey, but I think that was my fault. I used too much flour when I was rolling the dough out.





They taste how Autumn feels, so I made them in the shapes of leave and acorns and pumpkins, then added icing. But I'm pretty much the world's worst cookie icing person, so most of them came out really ugly. This one was one of the better ones.


I love how the shape of the cookie matches the shape of the leaves on the tree in our front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment